Who we areOur website address is: https://eazywebz.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors browse through the website, we collect browsing data, the visitor's IP address. User profile details (ie. name, email, mobile number) are collected only when they submit an enquiry via the support forms.
For customers applying for the SME Digitalisation Grant, they are required to submit the relevant supporting documents as part of the grant application process.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell and share customer personal information with external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling customer’s order. Data will be collected through online if it is relevant to our dealings with customer and during customer sign-up for membership. Customer can visit the Site and browse without having to provide any information. Customer privacy is important to us, therefore we only use personal information within our corporate.
Used of personal informationPersonal information has been collected will be used in the following purposes:
• To contact customer on the dealings relevant matters and to update customer about promotion.
• To conduct marketing research for the web site.
• To establish a relationship between you and us
• To process inquiries for our products and services
• To understand your needs and offering products and services to meet those needs
• To meet legal and regulatory requirements
• General administrative and record keeping purpose
• Audit and compliance purpose
• Risk management and security purpose
• For such other purposes as may be required by law.